This section of the website contains Frequently Asked Questions that address issues regarding customer accounts and certificates of deposit at various Stanford entities:
- FDIC and SIPC Issues Regarding Stanford International Bank CDs
- July 8, 2009 Status Report on Customer Accounts
- June 25, 2009 Status Report on Customer Accounts
- Account Management Fees Regarding Certain Accounts at Stanford Group Company, Stanford Capital Management and Stanford Trust Company
- How To Transfer a Stanford Trust Company Account That Has Been Released
- How To Request That a Frozen Stanford Group Company Brokerage Account Be Released
- How To Transfer a Stanford Group Company Brokerage Account That Has Been Released
- Status of Customer Brokerage Accounts in Stanford Entities Outside the United States
- Status of Stanford International Bank Ltd. Certificates of Deposit
- Placing Sell Orders in Stanford Group Company Brokerage Accounts
- Stanford Group Company Brokerage Accounts — General Issues
Redirection of Client Online Account Access - As of April 24, 2009, all former Stanford Financial Group websites that were in operation prior to the commencement of the Receivership were shut down and redirected to this website. Clients with online account access can still access their accounts online by clicking here.
To open the links above you will need Adobe Reader.